At MyJoZi SkinCare your health and safety is top priority. As I welcome you back to the studio, there are new protocols implemented to maintain social distancing guidelines and ensure thorough sanitation. There will be additional allotted time in between treatments for cleaning and disinfecting. A mask, gloves and protective shield will be worn during the entirety of your treatment. I ask for complete honesty, if you are feeling sick or experiencing flu like symptoms please notify me to reschedule your appointment.
* Upon arrival, there will be temperature checks. If your temperature
registers at 99.9 or higher your appointment will be rescheduled.
* A mask must be worn in common areas of the studio and can only be
removed upon entering treatment room.
* Everyone must wash or sanitize their hands upon entry.
* All consultation forms and liability waivers will be done digitally and
must be completed prior to appointment.
* There will be contactless checkout as much as possible therefore a
credit card is required at the time of booking.
* Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.